Sabtu, 28 November 2015

English Task - Experience ( My Trip in Sukabumi Indonesia)

          In 2013, my family and i went to Sukabumi for my older brother wedding’s. At the time, i was in midterm exam. So, i must get permit and do my exam alone after come back form Sukabumi.

In  Friday after school we get on the plane. We arrived in Jakarta in evening. We met our family from Bekasi and Sukabumi. I never saw my counsins before. We had similar face and took a selfie.
          After that,my family and i went to Sukabumi by car. On the way, we were stuck in traffic on the road. I felt very sleepy. I fall asleep and wake up. I fall asleep again. We arrived in Sukabumi when almost mid night. I felt cold. Sukabumi have different weather with Batam. I felt very sleepy and fall asleep. 
          In the next day, we celebrated my older brother. My brother and his wife looksvery happy. i hope they can be happy together forever. My sister in law was very pretty with her wedding drees. I love her. She is very kind and religious person. 
          In next day, my family and i went to Tangerang to visitedmy grandmother. On the way, we went to Dian Al-mahri  mosque or famous with name gold dome mosque. This mosque very big and nice architecture.

          After that, we continued to my grandmother house. After we arrived in there, i saw the village have river and many wet rice field. I never see this before. I metmy grandmother and  i hug her.
          My older sister and i went to rice field by bicycle. We went around the village. We was very exited. We saw many goats and cows. This place was really village. 

          We also went to tradisional market, in there and bought satai bandeng. Weback after that and ate sayur asem. That food wasvery delicious. I like it. On night, i slept with my grandmother in her bed. I slept and wokeup in the morning for subuh pray. And then, we went back to Batam.

Created By :  (Rahmah, 4311401034, B)    

1 komentar:

  1. my family and i went to Sukabumi for my older brother wedding’s. -> my family and i went to Sukabumi for my older brother's wedding.

    My brother and his wife looksvery happy -> My brother and his wife look very happy

    subuh = dawn (?)


    and there's some other small grammatical mistakes here and there, soon I guess I need to finish my homework :P

    BalasHapus